BEST BREAKFAST CASSEROLE EVER

BEST BREAKFAST CASSEROLE EVER



BEST BREAKFAST CASSEROLE EVER
INGREDIENTS 
1 lb. sausage {I used Jimmy Dean’s- HOT}
1 can crescent rolls
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
4 eggs, beaten
3/4 cup milk
1/4 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
1 small yellow onion, chopped
1 green or red bell pepper, chopped

Follow Us on Pinterest and Be the First to try Our
####SIKI####
INSTRUCTIONS
Preheat oven to 375. Brown sausage & drain. {Daddy suggests adding the onion & bell pepper to the sausage while it’s browning…he doesn’t like crunchy veggies in his food} Spray a 9x13 with PAM & line with can of crescents.
Breakfast Casserole6
Layer sausage on top of crescents…
Breakfast Casserole5
…and if you didn’t add the onion & pepper to the sausage before, layer it on top now!
Breakfast Casserole4
In a separate bowl, mix/beat 4 eggs, salt, & pepper. SO, I know the recipe called for a specific amount of salt and pepper, but I definitely fudged…a lot. I like a lot of pepper, so I added more & I’m pretty sure I was generous with the salt too. Daddy also suggested adding butter, so I added a couple of tablespoons for a DELICIOUS Paula Deen effect.
Top sausage/onion/pepper with 2 cups of cheese {it looks like I used colby & monterrey jack} and pour the egg evenly over the top.
Breakfast Casserole3
Bake at 375 for 25 minutes or until cheese is brown/bubbly :) I can seriously taste it.
Breakfast Casserole
Serve it warm, right outta the oven OR let it sit for about 30 minutes and cut it into breakfast bars. A breakfast keeper for sure and something I know would impress the in-laws :)


To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes, Please Head On Over To Next Page button
Print Friendly and PDF

Articles les plus consultés